Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Sooooooo impossibly fun!

Probably the best flash game ever made. Top notch in every category!! The work you put into it definitely paid off. This is one for the annals of flash history!!

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Totally great!!

I liked how the bosses blinked it reminded me of the simpsons and tmnt beat em ups :D

:the game: :the game:

Pretty silly!

Nice to see some originality! Would make a good resume of your programming skills too.

Warzone Tower Defense Warzone Tower Defense

A masterpiece!

I've been playing this like a fiend for the last couple of days. I love the extra strategy element added by the use of the walls! Great work! This is my favorite genre of game on NG and this is my favorite example of this genre.

Punch Tom Out Punch Tom Out

Woah!

That's my song!! Thanks heaps for using it! GReat game too BTW! :D

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Gosh

I totally didn't expect to have as much fun as I did! I think it was because I didn't have to worry about dying. Whatever the reason, there was just something about it........ Good job!

Alkie Kong 2 Alkie Kong 2

Fun!

I like the unique challenges of each level.

Temple Guardian 2 Temple Guardian 2

OMG

Some of these fools have no idea what it takes to put out a game like this!! I totally applaud your effort, you did a great job! And your interface and icons were pro quality, you should totally get into interface design as a profession. The number of features was great. I haven't written a review in a long long time but your game was worth it!

Dead Frontier Night Three Dead Frontier Night Three

Suggestion

The things that make diablo-like RPGs work and fun to play, and is arguably THE most important play mechanic, is the task-reward system. Basically, you need to add powerups, level-ups, toins more items or spells, stuff that makes the user want to keep playing to see their character get more powerful. That's what makes these games so addictive! For all I know, you will include these things in teh full version, but this version was definitely lacking that particular aspect. Had everything else though, nifty graphics, sound, and smooth controls. It jsut had the task, but no rewards. That's my feedback, take it or leave it! :D
-Ben Spurin

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Hell ya!

Fun as fuck!! Nice Street Fighter homage. Let me know if you ever need any more shit work done! (I promise I've gotten better!) ;)