Frost'D Frost'D

OMG!!

I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard at a Flash!! "Get the fuck out of the way!" HAha! I was dying!
Great work as always!! Loved the backgrounds on this one. Did you use painter?

MindChamber responds:

nope just photoshop, and thanks man!

The Retro Skateboard The Retro Skateboard

Sweet!

The beginning is like a music video! I love how music conjures pictures in my brain and then Flash lets me bring them to life! Cept for me it's mostly classical action movie soundtracks. Right now I'm diggin' on 10,000 BC! That's definitely what I'm making my next movie to!

LinkXRetro responds:

thanks! =)

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Awesome, as usual!

Hmmm... crucifixion as a super power. Who woulda thought!!! It's so great how music can inspire a whole cartoon! I must have a hundred cartoons in my head that are yet to be made from all the classical soundtracks I listen to. Too bad my graphics tablet is busted!! :/ Keep 'em comin, always happy to see new stuff from my best bud!
Also... "DON'T CROSS THE STREAMS!"

MindChamber responds:

I love you bro, we need to collab already, for cereal

Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 2 Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 2

Yep

That's pretty much what goes on in my head all day.

Owls Owls

Instant Classic!

Will be sung for years to come on Newgrounds.

Jimmy Robinson Jimmy Robinson

Sweeet!

Welcome to my favorite artists list!!

JohnnyUtah responds:

thanks champ

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Sweet

Bout time the portal saw some decent Flash at #1!!! Well earned. The Stick Slayer shall spare your life.... for now.

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

Sweet!

Pretty fuckin awesome man!!! You make Synj look like toddler scribbles!! I wish I wasn't burned out on Flashing :(

Bionic Commando (VGDC) Bionic Commando (VGDC)

Hehe

Damn dude it's amazing how productive the flu can make you. I'm still tryin to get over a frickin bug. Good to see you still kickin, and I voted for your $250 :P
-Ben
P.S. Lose that Knox guy man, he sucks! I'm better!!

Taking over me Taking over me

Good job!!!

That's always the biggest challenge of a director ... to provoke some sort of emotion. Even more challenging with Flash!!

OurGuardian responds:

Thats what I search in my flashes, emotion. I think emotion is really important !