View Profile Ben-Spurgin

232 Movie Reviews

OMG!!

I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard at a Flash!! "Get the fuck out of the way!" HAha! I was dying!
Great work as always!! Loved the backgrounds on this one. Did you use painter?

MindChamber responds:

nope just photoshop, and thanks man!

Sweet!

The beginning is like a music video! I love how music conjures pictures in my brain and then Flash lets me bring them to life! Cept for me it's mostly classical action movie soundtracks. Right now I'm diggin' on 10,000 BC! That's definitely what I'm making my next movie to!

LinkXRetro responds:

thanks! =)

Awesome, as usual!

Hmmm... crucifixion as a super power. Who woulda thought!!! It's so great how music can inspire a whole cartoon! I must have a hundred cartoons in my head that are yet to be made from all the classical soundtracks I listen to. Too bad my graphics tablet is busted!! :/ Keep 'em comin, always happy to see new stuff from my best bud!
Also... "DON'T CROSS THE STREAMS!"

MindChamber responds:

I love you bro, we need to collab already, for cereal

61 Game Reviews

Sooooooo impossibly fun!

Probably the best flash game ever made. Top notch in every category!! The work you put into it definitely paid off. This is one for the annals of flash history!!

Totally great!!

I liked how the bosses blinked it reminded me of the simpsons and tmnt beat em ups :D

Pretty silly!

Nice to see some originality! Would make a good resume of your programming skills too.

7 Audio Reviews

Incredible!!

AWesome tone and the vox are impossibly epic. Let me know when you come out with more shit!

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

cheers man... i'll make sure to let you know.

thanks for the listen eh?

Cool

You can definitely hear the work that went into this! Good job!

Sweet

Definitely dig the hook on this one.

DonaldFletcher responds:

Thanks again for the positive review man
It means a hell of a lot to me when a heavy metal god such as yourself digs my sound :D

Hi! I'm Ben. Years ago I made Pimp's Quest and Stick Slayer. Now I play in a super famous rock band. Thanks so much for all your support, guys!

31, Male